This is the second post in the series "Fashion Talk". This post is about accessories for women.
- Shrugs/Jackets: These can be worn with a simple tee and jeans or with a full length dress to accentuate the look.
- Shoes: Wearing the right kind of shoes to match your outfit is very important. Whether your choice is stilettos, pumps, peep toes, flats or sports shoes, they should always be worn with the right outfit.
- Hats : These outfits aren't very common in India, but they are used nevertheless. Using them is a good way to protect oneself from heat and stay cool. They are a stylish option especially for a day out at the beach.
- Belts: These can be worn as a style statement but they also have practical uses. They come in varied designs and can be worn in more than one way, based on your creativity.
- Sunglasses: These are a stylish way to beat the heat and protect your eyes too. No more explanation needed! Just go for it , girl!
- Watches: They are a fun way to accessorize and come in different girly colours. So you can have different watches for different outfit..Enjoy!
- Bracelets, Bangles, Necklaces, Chains and Earrings are BASICS. Do not step out without them!
- Hair accessories :are also fun to wear and you can experiment with them as you wish- beads, brooches, clips, scrunchies, hairbands, and many more.
Above all, the most important accessory, irrespective of your gender, is a SMILE! Always wear it on your face and you are poised to make heads turn. :)
(Images courtesy: Google Images)