Oct 31, 2010

The Music Lover

This post is about my love for MUSIC. ....



 Being a hard core music lover,'listening to music'  forms an integral part of my daily schedule. Music is not just a hobby for me, it is something much more than that. Music is my BEST buddy. It has the power to solve my problems;it can cheer me up when I'm sad and it can soothe my frayed nerves after a hard day at office.  It can calm me and help me cool down when my anger touches the roof.
Music provides a big boost to my energy...In short, music makes my day!


I like listening to different kinds of music. Though I like melodious music, I love listening to hip hop and fast beats which are instant mood uplifters. The sort of music I listen to depends on my mood  and situation, but it always has the desired effect. My favourite Indian music directors are :
AR Rahman (of course! He is THE best) and Yuvan Shankar Raja.
I love Rihanna, Shakira and Avril Lavigne , though I cant say no to music by Backstreet Boys.
The list above is definitely not exhaustive! I keep on experimenting and develop new likings too.


Music rocks!

(Image courtesy: Google Images)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...