- When I wake up in the morning, all it takes is just a teeny-weeny cup of coffee to rev up my internal engine. I go from groggy-eyed to bright-eyed in a matter of minutes!
- When I'm working and my mind feels heavy, I just take a few sips of coffee and there I go- my brain goes to fast forward mode and I start afresh with renewed energy.
- A steaming cup of coffee acts as a great companion when I curl up with a book and some snacks during rainy evenings.
- Drinking coffee makes me feel good. Yes, it really does. When I'm feeling low or down in the dumps, I just make myself a cup of coffee. I sit in a comfy chair, just close my eyes and relish the beverage, focusing only on drinking it and soon I become oblivious to everything around me. It is a sensory journey that I undertake-I deeply inhale the aroma of coffee and imagine coffee beans in my mind's eye..Well, its a kind of meditation that I do. But the point is, at the end of my coffee-drinking, I feel much better- sadness vanquished.
- Coffee powder smells divine! The aroma of freshly ground coffee powder is enchanting, to say the least. I totally love it.
- I reach for a cup of coffee when I need an instant cure from a splitting headache. In my opinion, it is better to drink a cup of strong coffee than to pop pills at such times.
Anyway, check out this link where you can find why coffee is supposedly good for health. :)
Cheers! (*raises coffee cup to say adieu for now*)